Trailhead Superbadge Series: Process Automation Specialist Part 5
Process Automation Specialist: Automate Opportunities
- New Opportunity Created for Account Type = Prospect OR Customer, send Email to Finance Team, create Task for Account Owner ONLY for Prospect.
- Send Welcome Packet Email, when the Opportunity is Closed Won.
- Negotiation Stage & Amount > 100 000, automatically submit for approval.
- Manager of Opportunity Owner for Approval; Lock Record and move stage to Awaiting Approval.
- Manager Approved -> Stage = Closed/won
- Manager Reject -> Stage = Negotiation / Review and Unlock Record.
- Create Setup Record and Setup Date = 180 days + close date.
Note: you need to install the unmanaged package for the email templates.
New Opportunity Created for Account Type = Prospect OR Customer, send Email to Finance Team, create Task for Account Owner ONLY for Prospect.
Opportunity Stage = Prospecting and Account Type = Prospect
Create Task – Send Marketing Materials
Create Email Alert Templates
Create Email Alert – Process Builder
Your Process Builder Step should look like below
Opportunity Amount > 100k and Stage is Negotiation
Call Approval Process
Approval Process Configuration
Opportunity Closed Won and Create Record in Robot Setup Object
Create Record in Robot Setup